BB&K is an exceptional environment to work in as it models the spirit of teamwork daily. With that mindset also comes a commitment to invest in our employees with the best training, technology and clients. Our firm excels in hiring the best people and then developing that talent to serve and exceed our client’s expectations. Additionally, our commitment to family and work life balance is a primary focus of the firm and enables our people to enjoy a work environment that promotes an unparalleled quality of life. BB&K cultivates an environment that is committed to the highest of ethical standards and professionalism.
BB&K offers outstanding opportunities for both experienced candidates and recent college graduates. For consideration and to submit an application, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we have the following job positions open:
Our Tax Department is focused on providing excellent service to our clients by providing consulting,income and estate tax planning, tax preparation and other services.
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT | TAMPA, FL
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Ideal candidate will be heavily involved in preparing and reviewing tax returns for individuals and several types of business entities including tax planning during the year, and tax research on proposed tax positions and transactions. The position will allow growth at the individuals pace along with developing their client relationship skills through interaction and follow up directly with the clients and developing their technical skills.
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance plans
- Prepare and review various federal and state income tax returns for businesses and individuals
- Prepare and review work papers for various book to tax differences
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision
- Tax research and preparation of memorandums
- Review various personal property tax returns
- Assist in federal and state audits
- Assist in financial planning and analysis
- Maintain required level of technical knowledge
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of experience preparing/reviewing income tax returns
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Masters Degree in Accounting/Taxation
- CPA, if do not have a CPA, must be sitting for the CPA exam
- Ability to research tax issues
- Ability to analyze and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and other professionals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Experience with Lacerte and Prosystem fx Engagement a plus