As businesses grow, they often evolve to a point where they need professional financial guidance, but are unable to commit to investing in a full-time Controller or CFO. Brimmer, Burek & Keelan, LLP has the solution for you! Our outsourced CFO service provides you with the accurate and reliable financial leadership you need, without the full-time staffing obligation. As your part-time CFO, we will work with you at your office location, supplying you with the tools and resources to fulfill all your financial requirements.
BB&K’s CFO services allow you, the business owner, to have more time to focus on your customers and other core business issues while we ensure your financial records are all in order. Some of our full range services and benefits include:
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Review of the accounting system and procedures
- Review monthly closing procedures
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Cash management and projections
- Liaison with bankers, lawyers, vendors, etc.
- Financial, business and strategic planning and implementation
- Audit preparation and support
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Tax planning and tax savings strategies
- Regular operations reporting and forecasting
BB&K understands that every company’s financial management consulting and execution needs are unique. With BB&K, you will have access to our professional CFO services when you require them, whether it is two or three days a week or just a few hours a week. You will have a better understanding of the financial side of your business, so you will have less surprises and more control over your money. You will have improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business. BB&K is available to help you with your business decisions and your business plans.
Contact us about how we can assist your organization in driving business results, starting today!